2022 - 2023
ILEA is the principal association representing the creative events professional, globally. We are creative event professionals who value creativity, inspiration, teamwork, education and relationships. ILEA advances the live events industry by creating an inclusive global communicate dedicated to personal and business development, and inspiration to elevate all professionals engaged in live events.
ILEA Boston is proud to have a partnership program that fosters innovative collaborations between members and the chapter. Our partners are our lifeline to creating inspiring events that will educate our members on being the best in the industry. We value the teamwork it takes to bring people together to achieve great things. The information that follows will educate you on how donating to our events can be beneficial for your business.
If you are interested in showcasing your products or services through our chapter, please e-mail Matthew Regan, Vice President of Education and Programs at email@example.com.
Your continued support of ILEA Boston is appreciated. We thank you for your generosity throughout the year!
Why You WANT to Partner with ILEA Boston
Our industry generates over $200 billion for the global economy and supports over four million jobs. ILEA Boston is the premier organization for creative event professionals in Boston and the surrounding areas - we need partners to thrive and develop. We are proud to boast a robust and diverse group of members with professions spanning many facets of the events industry.
Your business will be front and center at our chapter events, on our website and across our social media channels. Our website is highly trafficked by industry professionals and businesses and/or individuals looking for qualified event specialists.
Partners will have a direct connect to a network of suppliers, venues and event companies, and will be able to deliver their message to qualified industry buyers.
ILEA members across the world are regarded as the very best at what they do, and have created an influential community of event professionals everywhere. Partnering with ILEA Boston will help you grow locally and beyond.
To learn more or to submit a Partner Proposal contact ILEA Boston Programs Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premiere placement and recognition on all ILEA Boston marketing for your partnered event(s) including social media and email campaigns.
- One dedicated social media spotlight campaign to ILEA Boston members and followers about your business.
- Company logo placement with business website linked on the ILEA Boston Chapter website.
- Recognition by ILEA Boston Leadership at your partnered event(s).
- Eligibility for annual Heart and Soul Awards.
- Companies who contract to provide in-kind services or financial support to the chapter will be offered complimentary tickets as follows:
- Partners who are current ILEA members will receive 2 tickets per $1000 of services/support.
- Partners who are NOT current ILEA members will receive 1 ticket per $1000 of services/support.
- Partner complimentary tickets may be used to register anyone for any ILEA Boston meeting or event, excluding the Heart and Soul Gala, without any single meeting ticket limits.
- Partner complimentary tickets will be valid starting from the event where in-kind services are provided and ending six months later.
- Partners will redeem their complimentary tickets using unique discount codes when registering for events.
- Services may be contracted anytime throughout the ILEA Year (July 2022 - June 2023).
- Partners will be asked to provide a quote of services offered prior to an agreement being created.
- All agreements are subject to Board of Directors approval.
To learn more or to submit a Partner Proposal please email Matthew Regan, Vice President of Education and Programs at email@example.com.
* Specific dates of partnered events will be finalized by the ILEA Boston Education and Programs Committee based on availability.